Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Day Elyse Pooped on my Arm

Today started out like any other day. Got up, showered, braided my hair and went to work. My mom called to say she was bored and coming over with my sisters kids. Oh, did I mention I have the worlds cutest niece and nephew?

JK, of course I did, here, here, here, here, and here.

Anyway, I jump at the chance to see these kids. I LOVE THEM.

Mom picked me up from work and we drove three blocks to Caribou Coffee. My favorite coffee shop. They are a Minnesota based company which makes me like them even more than I already do. Plus now they're in 40 states instead of 3. Wow, I am less focused today than usual. Sorry.

Anyway, Mom picked me up from work, drove over to the 'bou and she and I got out and ordered, leaving the kids in the car. Mom went to go sit down with our drinks while I ran and got the kids. I got Cayden out first because he was crying. I will say Elyse is easier than Kiki so I tend to spend more time with her... Anyway! So I have Cayden in one arm and I'm getting Elyse out of her seat with the other. Like the 8 month genius she is, she reaches her arms up and arches her body to help. I grab the kids and head into Caribou. I hand Cayden over to grandma and go to give niece Elyse a kiss but then realize my arm is sticky. What in the world could it be sticky from?

POOP.

There was disgusting, sticky, smelly baby poop all over my arm, the side of my body where I had been holding Elyse, and the back of her pants, shirts, jackets. HAIR. HOW'D SHE GET POOP IN HER HAIR?
The thing of it is, Elyse ALWAYS does this. Honestly, I've had to clean up explosions multiple times from that SWEET, SWEET little girl. She needs to start a different diet.

Some pics of my loves!


























1 comment:

  1. I am predicting there will be more, "the day Elyse pooped on..." I am requesting, you go with Rounds - The Day Elyse Pooped on my Arm, Round 1" or body parts - The Day Elyse Pooped on my lap, The Day Elyse Pooped on my knee, etc.

    ReplyDelete