Monday, February 20, 2012

Adventures in Babysitting



Snack time!
Well, besides being a horrible aunt and not snapping Elyse's car seat into the base, I did ok. The kids showed up a little after 9 on Saturday morning. I'd been looking forward to this all week, they are so cute and I love them so much! Sissy took off about 9:45, the same time Husb left for fishing show. I was all alone! The good news is, the kids were amazing. As you can tell by the photos, Cayden slept almost the entire time so it was really just taking care of Elyse. She was so good and just played with her toys the entire time. Erin had them dressed so cute I wanted to get a ton of pictures but at six months, they're always moving so it's a lot more difficult to capture them. I only had to change 3 diapers! All in all it seemed like a good time and Sissy's hair looked awesome.

I can't wait until I get to babysit again!

Fern Pouting because I was ignoring him for
the babes.









Elyse and Uncle watching Top Gun

No comments:

Post a Comment