Friday, April 27, 2012

I NEED This Treadmill

I've already sent it to husby, he knows I'm gunning for it. I need this treadmill, it's amazing. It lets you plot a route on Google maps, upload to the 'mill and then the treadmill follows the route while automatically adjusting for the varying elevation on the route you've given it. Come on, that's amazing.

The treadmill I'm talking about is the ProForm Offical Boston Marathon Treadmill. It doesn't ship until this fall so I have plenty of time to save up for it. Heck, it is my birthday October 7th....

While I'm kind of like a USPS worker, running through rain, wind, sleet, and snow, I know there will come a time where I need to be in the house more and might not be able to pop outside for a quick 6. Do you know the personal hell that will feel like on just a regular treadmill now?!

I NEED this treadmill.


3 comments:

  1. For $30 I'll. Come to your house and adjust the incline for you. I will also blow snot rockets at you for the full effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that thing is hotaction for sure.
    Treadmills are really good hill work out tools for those of us without significant hills to train on too!
    Oh, and tempo or uptempo runs rule on the Dreadmills.

    You so have to do a review if you get one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will for sure! I'm just guessing that when a little one comes along it's going to be easier to sneak downstairs than outside so that is my game plan on obtaining one....

    ReplyDelete