Saturday, April 7, 2012

Just a delicious recipe.

Start with Pillsbury crescent rolls.
Please note Fern sitting on the carpet,
intently staring at me, waiting me to drop something.
Anything.

I can't take credit that this isn't a recipe that could, possible, be on Pillsbury website but since I haven't looked, it's mine. ALLL MINEEE!!!! As mentioned previously, we have my family over for brunch last weekend and didn't know what to make. Often we make the pillsbury cinnamon rolls but to be honest, they're not super good. I mean, they're good... just not awesome. So husby and I were brainstorming ideas and we collaborated to come up with this recipe. Semi-homemade cinnamon rolls. NOM.

I just bake them according to the packaging. 


And, because my husby is adorable, he bought pre-mixed cinnamon and sugar.
Best $8 I ever spent....
(PS, mixing cinnamon & sugar is just as easy and way cheaper.)

Put the cinnamon/sugar on a plate
Unroll the crescent rolls.


Break apart the rolls and place each side
in the cinnamon/sugar.



Place on a buttered pan.

Then I melt some butter, about 4 tbsp and mix in the leftover
cinnamon/sugar

And drizzle over the top!
I just made that super easy powder sugar/butter frosting.
I think I used this recipe.
Matt is a frosting drizzler. 




And I'm a dipper.


No comments:

Post a Comment