Thursday, April 19, 2012

God must have never raised teenage girls


With Husby and I trying to get PG, I sometimes resent the thought of my sisters kids. Not the kids in particular because how could you, they are the cutest on the planet! However, the fact that my sister was easily able to get pregnant with twins and I'm trying for one makes me mad at the situation. Which I obviously take out on my sister. Which is wrong. Which I know. And Which, sometimes I don’t care. Which makes me feel bad.

Sissy, I am sorry.

God apparently never raised teenage girls because everyone knows if you give one daughter something, you have to give the other the same thing. Fair is fair, I didn’t make the rules.

I got to spend some time with my little beebs the other day. We have crawlers! I can’t believe how cute they are. It’s been so fun watching them grow over the last 8 months. To top off a great afternoon with my mom, Cayden pulled himself up yesterday! My sister is in for some trouble with that guy!


 

Cayden


Elyse

Going for a walk with auntie and grandma!


So tired from our walk!

Elyse does this ridiculously cute thing with her lips. 

 

Bath time!









No comments:

Post a Comment