Thursday, April 5, 2012

March Run Stats aka I'm Doing Awesome

I kinda thought I'd be logging more miles with my 2012 goal but... I still think I'm doing ok. I ran 20/31 days in March (technically 24 if you count the days I mapped a run with furbaby on top of regular run). Plus I worked out 25/31 days. Totals for the year are; 57/91 days running and 72/91 days exercising. Plus I was super sick for four days in February so... I fell pretty good about myself. My clothes still fit. I haven't weighed myself in a month, which actually feels really good! And I've been trying new things to keep me going. I need to get back to Yoga, it really does center me and I feel like it takes away my stress. I just love to run and this goal keeps me lacing up my shoes even when I don't always feel like it.

Here's a link to a cute YouTube video by Nike.

March




February


January


No comments:

Post a Comment