Wednesday, April 4, 2012

She's back & pics

Do you ever feel so bored you don't feel like doing anything? That's kind of how I've felt the last month. I don't know why. The weather here in MN is FABULOUS, got to spend a week in FL with the LOML, I've been running REAL fast, pretty much a whiz at WWF (Words with friends, but like I needed to tell you), my tiny tower has 72 floors, my house is pretty clean. Everyone is pretty healthy... I've just been so bored! So much has happened that I should want to blog about but every once in a GREAT while I feel like social media is running my life and I need a break. I don't tweet, facebook, pin, check-in, blog, instragram... You name it, I don't do it. Now I have a TON of pics I can't wait to show you.

I probably should have blogged about a new recipe husb and I came up with or the fun brunch we had with my family last weekend. The face that we've owned KY stores for a year. Speaking of KY, UK Wildcats pride! Baseball is starting. The babies are getting teeth and eating baby cereal. Our baby sitch, or lack thereof. My March Run stats... I mean, kind of a big month. I'll just post pics instead. They're way more entertaining.

PS, we'll be in NYC end of June and I want to do a race, preferably around Manhattan so if you know of anything, let me know.



Saw David Copperfield, NBD



Cayden eating cereal,
they don't like the flash.

 

Elyse, give me your food.


FLASH!

My Lil Sweet Potato Face!

Auntie and Niece Elyse

I know, cutest nephew ever.

Looks like a cabbage patch doll,
should be a model.


My Boys!


MY YARD! I can't believe it. Sitting drinking coffee.


OH yeah! Someone is making
husby use facetime!


Fern doesn't want the kids to
pet him but he can't
be out of the action.

Momma helping in the yard. I think she
took over when I started pulling
flowers I thought were weeds...

Elyse watching us garden.
And by us, I mean mom.

The babies playing with most annoying toy ever. Oh yeah, it's from Auntie and Uncle. LOL!


Fern and I running. I'm huge.

Try these, they are to die for.

My Twin! We even bruise in the same spot!

Lunch: Salsa w/hot sauce

I tried to color myself tan, I just look like Snooki.

Niece Elyse and her teeth!


UK ALL DAY.

Grandma doesn't like this app as much
as I do! LOL

Add caption


They grow up so fast!





Ate a whole jar in one day, NBD, I'm awesome.



Busted Napping w/FurBaby on couches
he's not supposed to be on.

College roomie baby shower!

Fern Didn't care if UK beat L'Ville.
Watching, I Just Don't Know how she Does it.
After that movie we were wondering, I just don't know
how that got made.

I star in DQ training videos. NBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment