Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SO BORED!

I need to spice up my running routine. Typically I'm super, super good at keeping motivated by varying my workouts, running routes, partners, music but I'm just so bored of it! Lately I feel like the only reason I keep lacing up my sneaks is to resist the laws of nature and the middle age spread.

When I get home from work, running isn't the first thing I do, I'll have a snack, and not a healthy one, then I'll go upstairs and take my tights off and crawl under the covers. A) Because I wear skirts and tights almost every day and it's the best feeling in the world to take tights off. B) Because I have to be in prime Hunger Games reading form to get the most out of the book. Then, when it's about 5:30-45 I start feeling guilty that I haven't just gone and gotten my workout out of the way. To motivate myself I'll put my exercise outfit on and then ask Fern if he wants to R.U.N. but I actually say the word because he's more accountable for these sorts of things than I. Then after 10 more minutes of dawdling, I finally make it out the door.
Maybe I need more protein? I’m hungry right now!

HELP!

PS.
Here’s my outfit from today. I’m (obviously) wearing skirt and tights but then I threw my new j.crew hoodie on because I wanted to be comfortable and I look good in navy.



No comments:

Post a Comment