Saturday, December 31, 2011

#Tebowing #2011 #Amazing

Pretty much that's how I feel about 2011. This was just one of the most amazing years ever. I celebrated my first wedding anniversary driving through Germany with my more than amazing Husby. LOVE HIM! Wonderful husby purchased 60 more stores which doubled how many stores we own, in turn, I took a 6 month leave of absence from work and got to spend those months traveling through Kentucky and Indiana, eating soft serve each time I turned around. We have just about the cutest additions in the entire world, added to the family this year when my twin niece and nephew were born and Husb and I started sponsoring a Compassion child, Brenda. After a year and a half of looking, we finally found the perfect house. I ran a marathon AND I ran a PR. I turned 30. I have the most amazing friends and amazing things are happening for my amazing friends. Tim McGraw touched my hand. December 31st is the first time it snowed in MN for the winter. I'm healthy, my husband is  healthy, our furbaby is healthy, our families are alive and kickin', I saw my Uncle Kevin for the first time in 10 years. Just, really the most amazing year ever.

Super hot Tim McGraw

One whole year together, Happy Anniv Beeb!


Marathon #4 and a PR, what up?

Husb ran his first race!


Lil Brendy, my fav Ugandan.

My lil Niece and Nephew!

Uncle Kev!

Workin with Husby on MTD
All of this makes me wanna Tebow and just thank God every day for giving me the most amazing life. I'm awestruck by how much I love my life every single day. It's ridiculous, really.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment