Thursday, December 15, 2011

30 Day challenge, Day 11 Letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Is it ridiculous I'm sitting here and can't think of someone who has hurt me recently? I mean, ridiculously awesome, but ridiculous nonetheless.

I guess Candi Spelling hurt me today when I got suckered into watching Selling Spelling Manor. She said she can't believe she's losing everything to auction and has to live in a million + penthouse. It hurt me that someone could be that blind to the needs of other people and she's complaining that she has to downsize from her 56,000 sqft home, er, Manor. Seriously, Boo Hoo. The best part, it was sold to a 22 yr old heiress. Know where I was living when I was 22? A sketchy apartment in a sketchy neighborhood with an uber sketchy landlord. Sketchy. (PS, her plastic surgery makes my face hurt...)

Well I guess the kids at Jcrew kinda hurt me when we went in there. They just rubbed me the wrong way. We were at Miromar Outlets in Estero (on the way to Ft. Myers Airport). Right when I got in there were 4 kids sitting ON the front table talking about which of their Harry Potter Halloween costumers was best. They didn't help me at all, which fine, I don't need help but what REALLY got me was that, as I was walking away from checking out (I later returned the clothes because I was so annoyed. I returned them out of spite, just like Seinfeld...) and the kid at the register said something and the consumer behind me said good, how is your day? And the kid has the gall to respond with, I said next, I didn't ask how your day was. Boom, worst service ever!

Luckily I have been amazingly blessed with wonderful people in my life.

I may update this post in the future pending extreme hurt. Oh wow, good thing I'm not Taylor Swift or my albums would be horrible/non-existent!

No comments:

Post a Comment