Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 6

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Besides my mom and dad, I always wanted to be She-Ra, Princess of Power and the most powerful woman on Earth. 

She ha it all, a horse that turned into a unicorn, she was a princess, her brother was the most powerful man on earth and he got to fight evil. Plus I thought her outfit was pretty badass and I always wanted to be blonde. I guess chicken/egg, did I always want to be blond or did I want to be blind to be like Adora?

Now that I'm an adult, I think a superhero is a mom or a dad, grandma or grandpa who works hard all day To make money to pay the bill then comes home to a family and keeps that family together.

Funny how things change. Thank you to all the moms and dads out there, you guy are my superheroes.








No comments:

Post a Comment