Wednesday, December 14, 2011

30 Day Challenge, this day was stupid so I made up my own

I'm feeling super overwhelmed about the holidays this year. Do you guys follow First World Pains on Twitter? Well, look them up because that is how I feel about the holidays. The holidays are so overwhelming because there is so much excess. I have the means to make 100 different Christmas cookies, how can I choose just a few? My living room? Looks like Santa ate a bunch of bows, wrapping paper, ribbon, and presents and then got sick. Speaking of presents, I love shopping for people because I love finding the perfect thing. But that's exhausting. Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler) said it best, "Giving Christmas gifts is like a sport to me, finding, making the perfect something. It's also like a sport to me because I always win."

I totally messed up Divinity tonight, looks like a snowman puddle and tasted like taffy. Not a huge fail. Think I'm gonna spritz tomorrow on my, wait for it, day off!

Divinity Fail.
I love Christmas and my life and am so thankful I'm overwhelmed instead of having things the other way around. Just need to remember the reason for the season. (Well and what his favorite cookies are;))

No comments:

Post a Comment