Thursday, December 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 8 short term goal for this month

DANG HOMEY, I’m a heart attack waiting to happen!
Just recently had a physical for life insurance and it would appear I am a prime physical specimen. Or so I thought! I got my results back and my mom was looking at them and she was like, um, what’s with your LDL? Uh, what do you mean what is wrong with my LDL? AND, what is an LDL? Total cholesterol was 172, not too shabby but my BAD cholesterol is 126. 126!! That is near ideal which also happens to be only a couple points from BORDERLINE HIGH. Seeing as how heart disease runs in my family I really need to get that in check.
Maybe I should try getting into shape. Oh wait, I run 5 days a week. I guess that leaves me with eating healthier. Gonna throw out a GD here because I’m like buddy the elf, I pretty much live on Sugar.
So, short term goal, eat healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment