Friday, December 16, 2011

30 Day challenge, First 10 songs on my iPod

Classic-Buble, Me and Mrs. Jones
Put it in a love song Alicia Keys
Lose yourself, Eminem
Sad, Rehab, Amy Winehouse
I need a Dr, Dre and Em
Boondocks, Little Big Town. No matter which designer I wear, car I drive, or places I travel will take away the figurative boondocks I'm from up on the Iron Range. 
Everybody, BSB. Don't judge me.
F*ck You, Ce elo, yeah, it's the dirty version, I'm a rebel. (for Blogging purposes, I inserted the clean version.)
I'm a Slave for you, Brit Brit
Just can't get enough, BEP

As I already mentioned, I love music, and I like all of these songs. Well, except BSB, I don't listen to that one much but can't figure out how to get it off my ipod and to be fair to the challenge, I used ALL my songs and not just the ones I listen to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment