Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 3

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I've added a couple of pictures because I have a couple different friends. I'm so blessed to have so many opportunities in my life, these opportunities open the door to friends I might have never met, and some I wish I hadn't... JK! No I'm not.

Thinking about writing this post gave me the opportunity to reflect on the amazing people I have in my life. I know it's after Thanksgiving but, thanks. Thank you to all of my friends who have been with me through thick and thin, ups and downs, good times and bad. Thank you for your patience, strength, generosity, kindness, love, encouragement, and your humor. If I could, I'd hug you all. Except for one, I love you so much I WON'T hug you.

(I think Day 17 is another friend pic day, getting my scanner ready for some oldies!)















No comments:

Post a Comment