Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 4

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

Oh I swear WAY too much. I think it's funny so I do it all the time. I actually wrote a paper in college that was all about how the 'F' word is my favorite words. Lately though, and I HATE that I do this, I've been saying God damn't because of all the 'Always Sunny' I've been watching and when they say it, it's hilarious. No, I don't think I'm a bad person because I swear but it doesn't make me feel smart OR classy. Which, of course, I am both.

I guess another super obnoxious habit is counting calories. I feel like my life is often run by what does, or does not, go into my mouth and when I can fit in exercise. Finally, after eight months of trying to get knocked up, husby told me to try gaining some weight, couldn't hurt. So I've gained five lbs in the last two weeks, life is good!

What is YOUR bad habit?!



This is a pic of my weight gain.




No comments:

Post a Comment