Thursday, December 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 2

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

There were a ton of names I thought of and in hindsight probably could have been a little bit more creative but, I am honestly, just another blogger. Everybody has a blog, there are no rules or regulations and I’m writing this more for myself than for others(though I do surely love you all and do my best to entertain you). There isn't any one thing about my life that defines who I am, more than another. It's obvious I'm a wife, runner, aunt, love to be in shape, love candy, love to travel, love life. But, there isn't one of those things that define me, it's a culmination of all of them. I can't imagine writing an entire blog, every day, about any one of those things.

I'm not a running blogger, wife blogger, travel blogger, I'm truly, just another blogger. (but I have started adding pics of the twins bc they're the cutest thing ever and really think it'll help my readership. JK! No I'm not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment