Monday, December 12, 2011

30 Day Challenge, Day 10-Songs you listen to

Songs you listen to when you're;
Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I'm not sure if I've made it 100% clear but, I totes love music. Growing up I lived 20 miles out of town so I listened to a lot of music driving in and out of town, went to college 4.5 hrs away so had about 9 hours of music every other weekend. I'm obviously a runner so listen to about 6 hours of music a week and then I usually have my headphones on at work for at least part of the day.


Happy/bored
Head over feet-Alanis
Again-Lenny Kravitz
I'm only Jesus-Tim McGraw
Boondocks-Little Big Town
Walk of Life-Dire Straits (top 5 favorite songs of all time)
Build me up buttercup-Foundations

Mad(I don't feel like I get mad all that often, more hyped I think):
Vicarious-Tool


I mean, don't get me wrong, I get sad but I think melancholy really describes it better.
Songs I listen to then are:
Needed you tonight by Ben Harper and Innocent Criminals
Lifeline by Ben Harper
SOS by ABBA
Someone like you- Adele
Never is a promise-Fiona Apple
Without You-Dixie Chicks
I know-Jude
Samson-Regina Spektor
Where I stood-Miss Higgins


Hyped/Running:
Hi Hater-Maino
Gimme Gimme Gimme-ABBA
Thunderstruck-ACDC
You shook me all night long
Fat bottom girl-Queen (because no matter how much I run I got some junk in the trunk
Dirrty-Christina
You're never over-Eminem
Lookin at me-Mase/PDiddy
Hard knock life-Jay-z
Stronger-Kanye
Feel so good-Mase
I was made to love her-Stevie Wonder

I mean, there are just a ridiculous amount of songs I LOVE and listen to all the time. This is just a random collection. It's like the tide, always ebbing and flowing :)

1 comment:

  1. aw criznap, now I have walk of life in my head. get it out get it out charles.

    ReplyDelete