Sunday, December 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge Day 09 Something you're proud of

I think one of the things I'm most proud of is my ability not to laugh when someone gets hurt. Not, like, horrific hurt but you know, when they stub their toe, hurt. Case in point, we were walking in from the car the other night and husby slipped on some ice and whacked his hand on the truck and he did the ahh, heeeeesshhh, ahhh, heeessshhhh thing for a little bit. Luckily I had already made it into the house but those 13-14 seconds I was in earshot were a little touch and go.

The sensation of wanting to laugh always makes me feel bad but there must be some scientific reason as to why that happens? I know I'm not the only one who does it and have had it happen to me.

If anyone wants to explain this to me, I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment