Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Krentist, the dentist...

I went to the dentist yesterday morning for a cavity. I have so many cavities I actually asked the dentist whether or not I was safe to go through airport security. He said I could have a metal mouth and be fine. I grew up drinking well water so the iron wasn’t very good for my teeth, that coupled with, what Krentist tells me are normal, bacteria in my mouth, leads me to have a cavity every time I go to the dentist. My sister the ex smoker/wino has no cavities. Life is not fair. Anyway, I’m pretty fanatical about mouth care, I brush, floss; rinse all the time but it clearly doesn’t work. My new theory is that I’m done drinking soda and eating candy, which probably isn’t a bad thing since diabetes and heart disease run in my family. If you don’t already know, I think the dentist is a lot like the chiropractor, I’m not sure if I buy into what they’re peddling. Plus they keep trying to get me to get adult braces. I already had braces, btw, but the orthodontist did not put a permanent retainer in which, due to my short roots, should have been a no brainer. NBD, when I had braces they were super cheap, like $3000. Wait a second, that’s actually very expensive…  So, now I have crooked teeth on the bottom and buck teeth on the top (photos below).

To round this all out, I added some new pics of the niece and nephew because they love me, crooked teeth and all.

Here's me smiling after the dentist.
Hubby didn't think it was funny when I told him
this is what I would look like if I had a stroke.


New level of pain, cold run after dentist.


Crazy buck tooth.
How I usually smile.
My friends call me a coffee ninja so this
 is just funny.

Advertising worked, bought some within an hour of seeing commercial. Can't wait to try them!
Lil Cayden getting so big!

This face just cracks me up!
She's smiling at Auntie, in case you can't tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment