Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back when I was a kid, 2006 in Pictures

 If you google me, I won't show up. I didn't really exist before 2006. Well, I mean, obviously I existed but digitally/socially I didn't.

My digital footprint started in 2006 (I had obviously just received my first digital camera and found Kodak (RIP btw, I hope they make it, I love them!) when I was knee high to a grasshopper and as young as a spring chick. Now I'm 30, I'm old, wise, and need glasses every day, not just at night. Kind of fun to see differences then and now.  



Literally today, 30 year old me.
The glasses on my head aren't just for looks.
Sad.

2006, 24 year old me.
 
Then, waste of time.


 
Now, love of my life, husby. Most amazing guy ever!
 
 

  
Now, Hawaii!

Now. Where am I?!

 
Then, Napa.
Then. Where am I?!






Then, babe.

Now, still kind of a babe.







Then, not a care in the world!

Now, holy crap we're a grandma and aunt!
PS, I think I'm wearing the same jeans?


Then, Fam.

Now, Fam.


Then TC, 4:50.


Now TC, 4:13

 
Now, Bestie P & J

 
2006 Bestie J bachie party








Bestie P's! Then... just dating! (This is the year I met my
Besties, btw)

Now Bestie P's Married, 2 year old and another on the way!


 
Then Sissy, young dumb & 21.

Now Sissy, Old and a mom of Twins!



Then, Mom and Dad. Dang are they cute!


Now, Mom and Dad. They're grandparents!
Lesson is, I am going to age awesome. Can't wait to see what another six years looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment