Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Run Stats



On the treadmill trying to get one last run in well and Zumba fail!
Somehow I ran less in February but burned more calories.... I'm glad I'm doing well on my resolution though, run more days than not! I ran 15 days in Februrary, 29-15=14. I win. I was sick the last seven days of February so I think I did ok! I ran 3.31 miles a day in January and only 2.58 a day in February. I'm doing great staying healthy though and might even, maybe, run a marathon in May. Maybe! 

About the Zumba fail.... I thought I was going to be late because there was a fire drill right as class started. I stuck around and waited for class, I moved in the back next to a big Indian man. The music started and we were gyrating back and forth. That lasted about 47 seconds until I tripped over my own feet and stumbled into the gentleman next to me. I will probably never do zumba again. Good news is it  got me on the treadmill to accomplish over 50% runs! WIN/WIN!



January

February


Last day of February but it's finally a winter wonderland in MN! 


No comments:

Post a Comment