Thursday, March 1, 2012

Spring is here and I'm wearing a new outfit!



AAAUGH, I can't move or the ceiling will fall!
  I don't think I always pull the fashion off but I do think I have fashionable clothes so I'm going to start blogging my fav outfits. I work hard to keep fit and be able to wear fashionable clothes that I can't pull off! I pretty much only shop at J.Crew, despite several instances of poor customer service... Their clothes are just so easy. I don't necessarily think they fit my runner body the best but, their pieces are timeless, they all match, or don't and I wear them anyway, and I feel like they look polished and preppy but I can make them a little bit hipster... Plus key to a great outfit is the perfect shoe. I obviously paired this outfit with my favorite flats, they're Frye and they're heaven. Frye shoes are still american made which makes me feel good and I can always find a good deal at Zappos who, btw, has an awesome outlet in Shepherdsville, KY that I visit when I'm down there! Anyhoo, here is my new spring outfit.

Oh work it! So coy!


My favorite flats.


1 comment: