Friday, March 2, 2012

Well Oohh La La, Look at my Scarf!

WELL!! It would appear that none of you care about the heart, soul, and dedication I put into being fit on the inside, you only care what is on the outside. I could call you shallow but I won't because I'm PRETTY sure I'm shallow by caring so much what I wear. Even Steven? Friendsies forever? I deduced this by the amount of traffic my blog received yesterday. It was up 118% from the day before. I get it, I'M BORING but my pictures are FUNSIES! Fine, here are some pictures of my outfit today. I've never been a very girly girl so often forget to put on deodorant, nail polish, earrings, scarves, necklaces, perfume... The good news is, I usually only forget deodorant OR perfume, not both.

Oh gosh, I'm actually excited about my outfit today because it was cheap, CHEAP, CHEAP! Relatively speaking of course.

Glasses Gucci, pretty much free because insurance paid for them. Right?
PS-have I shown you my favorite thing on the internet? It's HERE. Actual commercial, HERE. I totally HEART James Franco. Celeb obsession.

Shirt...J.CREW CLEARANCE!!!! It was only $9.99 because they only had large left, I ordered it expecting it to be huge. Not huge. Plus they always have additional 30% off sales and I get rewards points. Double bonus!

Scarf, isn't it pretty? I love the colors...one of my FAVORITE deal websites HauteLook let me know if you need an invite!

Leggings are from same place and were $10. And FINALLY

BOOTS! It's disgusting how much I love boots. But seriously I LOVE BOOTS.As mentioned yesterday, Zappos is one of my fav sites, but love HauteLook and RueLaLa, as well as Nordstrom Rack.

Along with Frye boots, I love Timberland boots. LOVE and can usually find really great deals at the end of the season. One thing you might notice about me is that I'm fashionably late, and by that I mean, a season late to fashion. Knee high Timbo boots? Check. Originally $400, $60 on Rue. I win.









My favorite necklace from Etsy from Husby!

Strike a pose!




Or scarf this way!
Limitless possibilities!


Oh I know you guys love action shots!

I love tights, they're like sweatpants you can
wear to work. Despite what husby says!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, where to start!
    1. DIG
    2. I want to work where I can stand on the file cabinets and snap pics of my sartorial combo's....
    3. Fitness and fashion go hand in hand.
    4. Accessory/Successory-Scarfs are the sign of a fashion Jedi.......

    ReplyDelete