Sunday, March 4, 2012

Zubaz!

I love Zubaz. LOVE! They are comfy, easy, come in varying shades of awesome and never go out of style. Well, whatever, you may think they do but never will in my heart. I probably especially like them because they are a MN based company. 

 When I was home sick last week I was facebook stalking them and they posted a picture. Not just any picture, my favorite gymnast growing up. Despite the fact I can't touch my toes, I wanted to be her. Obviously it's Nadia Comaneci. Don't be ridiculous, who else would it be? So I commented and asked, is that Nadia? It sure was AND I won a pair of Zubaz! I own a couple pair of zubaz already so I asked if I could switch to a hat.

LUCKY ME! Please see pictures below of my brand new, beautiful ERA 39thirty, Twins baseball cap. I DIE! I can't wait to wear this thing to opening day.

Now if they just start making leggings....





My glasses look tinty and I look creepy, they're not and I'm not.
Well, sometimes I am.


This is fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment