Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Public Restrooms


Maybe it’s just me but… aren’t public restrooms weird? TMI for sure but I was thinking about this yesterday at work when the girl in the stall next to me was on her phone. Is nothing private anymore?! She probably tweeted about it after she got out… OMG, LOLZ WUZ just in the bathroom 4-EVR. PU! It also grosses me out a little bit when I see people from other floors in my bathroom. I mean, come on, I know what you’re doing, our floor actually also thinks it’s disgusting so we make fun of you for that and then a little bit extra because you’re the creep who does it on a floor that isn’t yours. AND, to those of you who don’t wash your hands. Seriously? I bet my Little Brenda in Uganda who doesn’t even have clean water, knows to wash her hands when she is done. And she is three.  Just. Gross. When I’m in the restroom and I hear someone NOT wash their hands I try and see their shoes so I can tell everyone about it. That’s how germs are spread, are you trying to give me salmonella! I remember even at the bar in college I would wash my hands!  And what about this? Does the name Larry Craig ring a bell? Yeah, he was the senator busted in our airport doing the “foot tap”. Seriously, the bathroom is the least sexy place I can think of. If I were the recipient  of the foot tap I’d give him another idea about where he could put his foot! On the other hand, I bet he could too. Gross.
I guess what I’m saying is, have a little respect. This is a very private thing we’ve been forced to share with others so at least have a little respect for other people. And “Cell Phone” don’t think I’m not going to make fart noise with my hands the next time we meet in the bathroom….

No comments:

Post a Comment