Friday, March 25, 2011

Bieber Fever

I’m burnin’ up. I’ve resisted for as long as possible, but it struck the other day while I was out running. I had on my mp3 player (I don’t own an iPod but that’s another story) which is so uncharacteristic of me because since I started running marathons and they weren’t allowed, I haven’t used one. So anyway, I have my mp3 tuned to our local hits stations KDWB, and I hear this pipsqueak voice and think to myself, I don’t even like this kid, what a bunch of hype! I go to turn it to another radio station, but accidentally pause. All of a sudden this kid I’d been trying to avoid had my full attention. It was like a car accident. I didn’t want to look but couldn’t turn away, I was hooked.

You smile, I smile….

Here's the link to the YouTube video of the song..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2ozuCXpVJY

No comments:

Post a Comment