Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I ran 10 miles

I got on the treadmill even though I didn't want to. Went to Disney with the in-laws last week and I'm still exhausted. I wanted to sit in front of the tv and eat my Costco size bag of dried coconut while the baby snoozed. But. I didn't. I got dressed and thinking the baby would only sleep her usual 40 minutes, took off as fast as I could go thinking I'd eek out 3 miles, 4 if I was lucky. I hit 3, 4, and 5 easy. Baby hadn't moved once. So I figured as long as I went 5, I may as well do a 10k, then I hit 7, and 8 and once I hit 8 I wanted to hit 9 and eventually 10. Baby woke up at 9.37 miles so I put the pedal to the metal and ran a 2:53 last half mile. Longest I've gone since the baby's been here. Maybe I'll do a full. Yeah, probably.

I feel good now, we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Ps, quit flippin' snowing! I can't do one more run on the treadmill!





No comments:

Post a Comment