Thursday, September 8, 2011

More like Runassee!



OK, obv you know I LOVE to run, almost more than anything. So, I jumped at the chance to take a trip with husby where I knew he would be busy with work because it gave me a ton of time to go for a nice long run and explore. We pulled in to Murfreesboro about 2 on Wednesday and he took off for meetings and I got my running gear on. I ended up on the Greenway trail because we were in an industrial type area which usually doesn’t bother me but, with a fantastic trail, why run around "off broadway shoes" and "Mimi’s cafĂ©"? Am I right?! I pulled up to the trail and took off, this was by far one of my slowest runs but it was so much fun! I can’t remember the last time I went out and just made myself go slow. There were a ton of people, I saw some wildlife, I saw some history. All in all, fantastic run. I guess, maybe going slow isn’t the worst thing in the world as long as you enjoy yourself!

Proof is in the pudding, er, sign.
Oh this is Awesome!
Just a little history on my run! 
See! I'm here!
Dang little fruit ball tripped me and almost broke my ankle! 

Running humor. 
Stony River in the background, I thinks this path was the underground railroad, maybe not...
Jackass was stuck. 

Better view...



Wildlife, score!


Oh little Furbaby! He would have LOVED this run!

The path. So pretty!

1 comment: