Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've been everywhere man....

Zoinks! Can't believe it, just got home from KY and packing for HI. Just in a months time I'll have been in four states. MN, KY, TN, and HI. I feel like we travel so much that MN doesn't always feel like home but The amazing thing is that wherever I am, I DO feel at home. I've had a couple instances where I didn't know where I was. In Germany in June I woke up to the weeooo, weeeooooo a German emergency vehicle and had to think for a bit before I realized where I was. The only other time this has happened was in Costco. (I should probably blog about my affinity to Costco to give you a better understanding...) They're all pretty much the same building with the same set-up and same products. I was pushing a cart around one day when I suddenly couldn't remember which state I was in. Thankfully someone said y'all and cleared it right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment