Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Bye bye KY

I'm sitting in SDF waiting for my flight back to MSP and just can't believe it. 5 months just flew by and now I'm heading back to MN for good. Mixed emotions because on one hand, I'm excited to get back and have a more regular life, not hopping on and off planes every week, driving where people use their blinker, and seeing my besties and family (miss you guys so darn much!) on the other hand, it's going to be weird not being in store as much, I don't get to live in a frat house, and most importantly, Matt's going to continue this schedule so I'm going to miss him like crazy.

When I first got down here I couldn't believe the amazing journey I was about to embark on with my husband. What a blessing to have this opportunity, and more importantly, a boss who let me take a leave for 6 months. I've met some wonderful people and had some fantastic experiences but I'm ready to be home. Deep down I'm a Minnesota girl but will always have a special place in my heart for the great state of Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment