Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trail Run

It was supposed to rain all day. It didn't and the sun came out around 2 and taunted me with it's splendor while I was stuck at work for two more hours. Dreading the thought of heading home to pound the same pavement I pound every day, I kept mapping and re-mapping routes but nothing felt "right".Then I got an email from OB (other Beth, you met her here) asking if I wanted to run after work and maybe, should we do our trail? YES, yes we should do our trail. 4:30 came and my computer was shut down and I was out the door to Richardson Nature Area in Bloomington, it loops around Hyland park area. I think my app was off because we did 4.51 miles in 15:31. That is a 3:25 min/mil pace. That didn't happen. 

It was so good to get outside and run. 


I love seeing wildlife!








3 comments:

  1. It was the perfect run, I miss our trail. Hopefully we will be seeing more of it this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Nice running, ladies!

    ReplyDelete